Terms and Conditions
For all Tours and Departures, we remain committed to monitoring all public health advisories. Wearing of masks are optional so please except each others preference. If anyone should become ill while on a Tour you will be required to wear a mask to help prevent the spreading of germs.
- Deposit of $50.00 per person is due at the time of booking for all Day Tours
- Balance of payment must be paid 30- 45 days prior to departure unless otherwise specified in the pricing details of each Tour.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation received within 45 days Prior to departure.
- Payments can be made by e-transfer, cheque, money order, or cash.
- Please make cheques payable to Burgess Tours.
- All U.S. Tour pricing subject to change pending U.S. Vs Canadian dollar
- Cancellations received 45-60 days before departure are fully refundable (unless otherwise stated in that particular tour).
- A full refund, however, will not be honored in situations where your reservation must be cancelled by Burgess Tours for reasons which are beyond its control, and where Burgess Tours contractual obligations with its suppliers does not allow it to obtain reimbursement to the sums paid on behalf of the customer.
- No refunds less than 45 days prior to departure unless other wise stated on a specified Tour. (Cancellation Insurance is Important)
- Cancellation Insurance is available when booking (please ask for details and information) Burgess Tours suggest the purchase of cancellation insurance and medical insurance especially for travel in the United States. Insurance must be purchased with the final payment.
- Should one or more persons in a party cancel or change their reservation, the remaining roommate(s) will be charged as per the new number of passengers sharing said room.
- Burgess Tours will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, loss, damaged or delay of baggage or other property, or delay.
- Burgess Tours cannot accept responsibility for itinerary changes in accommodations, transportation, attractions, reserving the right to make substitute arrangements of equal value as deemed necessary.
- Burgess Tours has the right to decline, retain or accept any person as a member of any tour at any time.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages, smoking or foul language on the motor coach will be tolerated.
- 1 suitcase per person allowed. Carry on hand luggage is the responsibility of the Passenger. Carry on must not be larger than a Nap Sack in order to fit in overhead.
- A daily pre-arranged rotation system is implemented on all long tours (not during COVID)
- Due to many passengers having allergy problems, Burgess Tours would appreciate travelers to refrain from wearing strong perfumes and scents.
Documents Required Passports & Vaccine documentation are required for travel in the United States. Burgess Tours is not held responsible for any passenger who is denied passage into the United States and that person is responsible to find his or her own transportation home.
Gratuities: Gratuities for our Drivers are Appreciated ~ Thank you.